2009年5月24日

Mt Takao (高尾山)

Cartoon KAT-TUN location
Mt Takao

Station to alight from: 高尾山口 (on the KEIO line)

Photobucket
Cable car entrance which Ueda took

Photobucket
The place where you queue for the cable car (we were first, cos we wanted to make sure that we could sit where tatchan sat)

Photobucket
Tenguyaki

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The turnable things which Ueda played.
The tshirts next to the turnable things was where Ueda got his Tshirt.

Photobucket
Musasabi-what Ueda won in the turnable thing

Photobucket
Monkey garden

Photobucket
A random monkey

Photobucket
KA.SHI.WA (the monkey whom Ueda tried to call during the show)

Photobucket
Zaru soba which Ueda ate (This shop is at the top of the mountain--> dont worry, the mountain isnt very tall.)

Photobucket
Inside the shop

Photobucket
some signs which Ueda stood in front of during the show

2 件のコメント:

  1. My friend told me this episode is nice, I'll watch it soon.^^

    Thanks for sharing the adventure, I also want to go! Hee.

    返信削除
  2. I envy u so much for being able to visit the places Ueda has been to, too bad Ueda doesn't fly to LA, or else I'd be taking pictures of everythign I possibly could LOL

    Thanks for all of these =]

    返信削除